Holy cow! It's 11 and I've not had a second to even think about blogging today. This summer is getting the best of me!
Here's ten rambling thoughts for the night...
- Family Reunion on our back yard this weekend with Doug's Mom and siblings and families. Looking forward to some fun time together.
- Friday will be spent in preparation. I love when Doug is home for the day! Especially when he's helping!
- I think there's something in the air at the Corbridge's home. My Electrolux vacuum died three weeks ago and is still at the repair center until next Tuesday. The dishwasher is on the fritz. And this week, the washing machine has given up the ghost. What's up with that!?!?!
- Grace is still not doing well. Back to the doctor on Friday morning if she's not waking up feeling better!
- School starts in three weeks. Sadness.
- Three more Sundays of my lessons in the Marriage and Family Relations class. I hate to see this class come to an end! I've loved this class so much!
- I'm hoping for a date tomorrow with my sweetheart in the middle of our Reunion prep! It's been a few weeks because of reunions and trips to the cabin.
- I didn't post this photo last weekend from our trip to the ranch, but I love it. Thought I'd share. Isn't this beautiful!? It says, "Serenity!"
- That photo makes me want to take a drive north!
- Life is good. So, so good.
A healthy relationship doesn't drag you down.
It inspires you to be better.